Sunday, October 30, 2016

YO family and friends,

Life has been kinda the same this week and this will probably be a short email. We have an elder with us from Ha'apai who has a gash in his foot the size mars so we can't really get out and do much. A lot of time was spent in the office this past week.

Elder Cho and I started with 3 new investigators. T is a 26 year old man from Vava'u, and the members referred us to two brothers ages 11 and 9. We taught them lesson one and they all committed to baptism. When I look back on this transfer I'll look back and think wow, Elder Cho and I didn't do a lot of work in our area and we still had 6 baptisms. It's a totally different place in Liahona than any other area in Tonga.  

This week I've been going crazy hard on Ch. 6 (Christlike attributes) in Preach My Gospel. It's the best chapter ever. I know that it really doesn't matter how much I know, or how good my teaching skills are, or my ability with the language (which really does help) to be the best missionary, but it's humbling myself and becoming more Christlike.

I love this Gospel and how family's are forever. We can continually be changed and become more Christlike through the Atonement of our Savior. 

Ofa Lahi Atu, 
Elder Wilson

PS.  Shoutout to Tanner Karp, AKA the best man alive with his weekly Blazer Emails. Dame for MVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment