Sunday, October 23, 2016



Crazy fast week this week. 

On Sunday Elder Gardiner and I went to teach a lesson in English. It was pretty iffy jiffy in terms of our lesson, I think probably because we both haven't taught in English for a while, but it went well and we got two baptismal dates, two boys named Sione and Malolo ages 13 and 10. Their mom and sister are both members and they have good support around them. 

We had a Zone meeting this week and Elder Cho and I were teaching about pride and loto faka toki lalo (humility). I prepared to teach in English, but about 5 minutes before we were to teach in the zone meeting I kinda said to myself, "flip Elder I wanna teach in Tongan", so I did, and it went pretty terrible. Haha. I feel good about my Tongan but it's gonna struggle in the office. I try to speak it as much as I can but most things I have to do in English. I told my companion he can only talk to me in Tongan. 

Life has been good - going fast.  I'm just trying to become more Christlike and not gain weight. 

Ofa Lahi Atu,
Elder Vilisoni


                                        [Probably Father Hefa from last week's post.]

No comments:

Post a Comment