Tuesday, January 17, 2017



Well, this has been a super, super weird past 3 weeks! The first week we whitewashed [opened] a new area; the second week I got way sick; the third week I was transferred back to the office, went to the doctor, got some steroids to help me with my stomach, got better, ...... and now I'm getting transferred again! I'm getting transferred to the kolo (town) of Nukunuku, on the complete opposite side of the island. My new companion is Elder Satuala from Orem, Utah.  He's great (and he's a baller) and I'm pumped to be comps with him even though it might only be for 3 weeks. I'm also really sad to leave Fatumu, I made some good friends and was pretty tight with the Bishop and Branch President. I really hope I can go back and work there some day. 

Some side notes:

1) I have been with Elder Afu from Tonga for the past week who got is appendix taken out. Being with him has been way sweet, he's super funny.

2) Elder Afu has been in bed most of the time so I had A LOT of time to read scriptures.  I've read all of Mosiah, Alma, and Helaman in the past 3 days.  I never realized how much of those chapters are about pure repentance. I think it's very important in our lives to stay humble and never harden our hearts and always be willing to repent. 

3) With this weird transfer I have been in 4 out of the 5 zones on the main island of Tonga, and 4 out of 7 zones in all of Tonga. I'm gonna try to get to all the zones before I'm done with my mission.

--
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment