Monday, January 9, 2017


Sorry for the short email, but P-day is a lot better here and we were super busy.

Elder Manu and I are doing really well. It's a pretty tight area and I really like it a lot. It's a lot of walking to get to to the different parts though. The work is really hard in the area but the people are great. I'm way tight with the bishop. There was a white guy in my area that had a really, really hard time learning and speaking Tongan, so everybody thinks that my Tongan is amazing, haha.

For P-day we balled, I played 21 with Elder Manu and gave him a game, he was at 19 and I was at 11, came back and gave him a Dame jab step from 3 feet behind the line to win it. We also went to this sweet cave in our area. I'll try and send pictures next week but I left my camera in the office and they just sent it to me, so no pictures now.

Love,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment