Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Stayin'



Malo Tua Lava,

Sorry for the delay, P-day got changed to Wednesday and will be the emailing day from now on. Life has stayed the same on this side of the world. Transfers came and went this past week and we are staying here in Hofoa and Puke. I heard a rumor I was supposed to go to an outer island but I think I'm supposed to be here. We planted a lot of seeds last transfer that we will be able to harvest now so that will be good. I am actually pretty excited to see what comes out of all of our work. I also think that during this next transfer our branch in Puke is going to be made a ward and our island of Atata will be getting a branch. So, I'm going to be eating a lot of pig this next month or so.

We continue to teach Uenita in Hofoa, who is super prepared. I learned from our surprise MLC [Mission Leader's Conference] this past week and from General Conference that I need to be better at emphasizing the book of Mormon. We have been trying this with Uenita and it has really helped us become better teachers. Not that we're doing anything else, but the Book of Mormon and the Holy Ghost working together is spiritually unstoppable. We have set up a baptismal date for her the 28th of this month, but who knows because she needs to give birth before she can be baptized.

I am short on Time.  I testify of the Book of Mormon and the blessings that come from reading it day to day.

OFA ATU,
Elder Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment