Sunday, November 13, 2016

Transfer Week


The weeks before and during transfers are really busy in the office. We have to get everything ready for the departing and incoming missionaries. It's really nice because it's not the summer months so we only have intakes of 6 instead of 30, like my intake. A lot of stuff we have to do for the new missionaries is visa stuff which is super fakhela (annoying) because nobody's application is ever completely filled out. But it's really fun to send off the old missionaries and have the new intakes come in, which will happen this Wednesday. 

Since most of my time was spent in the office this week, here are some random tid-bits that have happened to me in Tonga,

While I was eating at a member's house, I started chanting at my companion to keep eating (my 5'6' 125 pound Taiwanese Comp) and the member who was feeding us, a 60- year-old women, started chanting with me, kai Cho, kai Cho,(eat Cho) and then started giggling. It was so funny. There are so many times where I feel like Tongans who are 10-years-old are way more mature than I am, and times where I feel like I'm more mature than older people.

Our fafanga [the person feeding them] dropped off two chickens.

My favorite food is Tongan Pineapple. There is nothing like it in the world and I would eat it lunch, dinner, and breakfast,

I just realized that I have been out on my mission 4 months. It's so crazy how time flies. I testify that this is the true church of Jesus Christ and that as we become like Him we will see more Happiness and Joy in our own life. Love you all, please read the scriptures, it's absolutely pointless not to read them because they're true. 

OFA ATU 
Elder Wilson



My brother, Elder Lasike, from Australia who can literally do everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment