Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The True Hood


Hey family and friends, 

It's been the life out here on the outer islands of Ha'apai. I just got my transfer call yesterday to leave Ha'afeva and I'm going to another island, Uiha. We caught the mission boat to the main island, which is why I can email. It's really sad to be leaving Ha'afeva. There were a lot of people I learned to love there and a lot of good work was accomplished on that island. 

I'm excited to go to Uiha and work on that island. I have heard that there is a lot of work to be done out there. I will still be living the outer island life for sure.

I want to share my love for all of you and also my testimony. I know that God lives and loves us. It was a great experience to be out in Ha'afeva and I saw  a lot of miracles. I know that the heavens are open and it's only through faith in Christ that good happens and we are happy.  This is  my last transfer I'm going to try and finish really strong this last 6 weeks. 


Random things:
- I ate a shark.
- We had 3 people at church 2 weeks ago and a SOLID 2 people last week. My comp and I ran sacrament, then we both gave testimonies. Ghandi motu life.
- I've been playing a lot of tennis and my forehand is on fire.
- I've eaten fish like crazy
- Dang, one transfer left. 
- The sea was absolutely terrible when we came in from Ha'afeva. I'm grateful God blessed me with not being seasick.
- Umm, 6 weeks left.

We have mission tour in 2 weeks so I think I'll be emailing one last time before I'm done.

Ofa atu,

Elder Wilson




1 comment:

  1. Airportassist - The world’s largest airport assistance network serving 1055 airports in 195 countries. The official VIP airport assistance network of world airports!


    Visit here : VIP Airport Assistance

    ReplyDelete