Thursday, May 31, 2018

Last Post

Hey Everybody,

My time is running short so I will be quick. Uiha has been sweet! It's kind of the same as Ha'afeva in regards that there ain't nobody here, but my companion, Elder Leakehe, and I have been trying hard to find people to teach.  There are 2 towns on Uiha, about a 30 min walk away from each other, Uiha and Felemea.  We may have a family to teach in Felemea. Uiha also has insane sunsets.




Right now I'm actually in Vava'u. We have our mission tour tomorrow so we took a boat to the main island and then took the super nice new boat to Vava'u which was about 4 hours away. It's way cool to be up here and get to visit Vava'u one last time before I'm done.

Time has absolutely flown by these last 2 years. I can honestly say it has been the hardest time of my life. But it's also been the most I've ever learned in my life. I really am going to miss Tonga and the people and the lifestyle. 

I would like to end with my testimony that I know that the Gospel is the key to true happiness. God loves us, and though we will all face trials and tribulations we will see God's plan for us, in his time and not ours. I know that God has inspired a prophet today and that the keys of the Priesthood are on the earth today. The Heavens are opened and miracles are still among us.  I testify of the truthfulness of the Church and the happiness we receive as we join the Lord's true church. 

I've been amazingly blessed to serve here in Tonga and have the blessing of sharing the gospel. I love you all and am grateful for the support and help that you have given me these past two years. The name is on the pin but it's also on the heart!

Ofa atu,
Elder Wilson






2 comments:

  1. I just have to say thank you Elder Wilson(and mom) for being such an amazing missionary. My son got to Tonga about 8 months ago and we came across your blog before he left. There was so much great insight, best of all Elder Wilson's wonderful personality and spirit shine through with each post. Thank you for paving the way for Elder's like mine
    Nichole Betten Hackler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious brother in Christ,because you love God and Truth in humility,it is important you too come to know a well known documented and verified truth about this religion,that is the book of Mormon is totally worthless(Never a Tribe of Israel went to the Americas to give birth to the Natives-the DNA test denies it-... and far less JESUS... The Peoples of America are very different and not one(Nephites-Lamanites). Truly,the so called original manuscript with the "pearl of great price" were mere lists of obituaries written in the old language of Egypt,which J. Smith had purchased in a library,and the "apostles" in Salt Lake know it well;and nothing to say about all the rest). We have,already,a perfect testament,which you can find it in the GOSPEL(Galatians 1,6-9,Jude 3-4). May the Grace and the Love of our Heavenly Father find a warm welcome in your soul,so that his Holy Spirit can protect you from deception,sin and hell(Luke 12,1-12);until the day-if,you turn earnestly and with humility to our Lord JESUS to get his personal revelation with his forgiveness and holy freedom;and,so,to taste his fellowship with his peace and mercy-you too 'll enter the joy of Paradise. In JESUS' Love

    ReplyDelete