Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Note: It appears that Elder & Sister Kapp are single-handedly trying to keep the missionaries in contact with their families through Facebook. We'd heard that Levi had written a short email, but couldn't remember our email addresses, so we contacted Elder Kapp directly and an email came this morning.  Levi mentioned prior to the storm that he thought he might be going out to the island of Ha'afeva at the next transfer, so he may be out there where internet is already dicey. It should be an interesting last 4 months of his mission!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ha'afeva/@-19.9476937,-174.7202755,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x718d396a3d4cbe5f:0xf9b6e72873e80bfd!8m2!3d-19.9455156!4d-174.7080437

From Elder Kapp:

I am so sorry this took so long to get to you.  Thank you for contacting us with your email address. Elder Wilson is doing well.  He is such a good missionary and a great friend.  You should be very proud of him.

Elder Kapp


Hey Mom, 

Life is good over here and the hurricane wasn’t too bad over where I was. We have been able to do a ton of service and it’s been good to get closer to the people. I’m at one of the couples' houses right now and typing a quick email. I don’t know when I’ll be able to email again because all the other power is still out.

Love you and thanks for your prayers. Ofa atu,
Elder Wilson

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Quotes For Friends
    Hi,
    The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one.Happy New Year Quotes For Friends I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete