Saturday, August 20, 2016

Time has gone so quickly here in the MTC. I leave for Tonga on Monday. My district is flying to LAX to Auckland to Tonga and I honestly don't think I've ever been so excited in my life.  I literally only know my testimony, prayer, and some super simple stuff in Tongan, but I know God will help me and if all I can do is testify, then that's all right. I'm just going to work as hard as I can to learn the language and have the spirit with me.

My teachers have been showing us pictures and apparently there are some huge centipedes in Tonga that I had no idea about. But quite honestly, I'm going to a country where there ain't no snakes, scorpions, or spicy food. The church is true.

Oku ou fakamo'oni o Sisu Kalaisi mo Ene Fakalelei. Oku ou ofa 'a e ongoongolelei 'o e Sisu Kalaisi. Oku ou ilo Sisu mate ma'a kitautolu. Te u Feinga malohi i Tonga ki ako'i 'ae ngaahi lea oe Kalaisi.

I love you all. Thank you for your examples in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment