Monday, September 18, 2017

Hey fam,
 
It was another good week. It felt like this past week and the week before we were planting a lot of seeds for us to harvest this next week. The work has been progressing a lot and I think we are starting to work together well with the wards we work in. We have one baptism this week. His name is Sione. The missionaries have been teaching him for over a year and now that he has some problems sorted out he can proceed with his baptism. 

We had a Mission Leader's Conference and a temple session this past week which was good. It was a little unfortunate because we had two appointments and had to leave MLC early, but I learned  a lot about repentance and speaking up to other missionaries about obedience. It was really good to see other missionaries from my intake group who I haven't seen for a while. As usual, the Temple session was probably the best part. I know that each time we enter the Temple that we can learn something different. I love being in the Temple and feeling the spirit there.

The zone has been going well. I feel like the biggest difference in our zone is that now we are so, so busy. This week will be a good week for working in our area without any meetings to worry about. 

Sorry for my shortness. I love you all. Keep the commandments.

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment