Monday, September 11, 2017


Hey Everybody.

This week has been a very good week with a lot of work to do. This transfer is going to be great. My companion Elder Vaisa and I have been getting along and work really well together. I have been able to learn a lot from him. We have set some really high goals for our area and zone this transfer. We are shooting for 10 baptisms in our area and 20 baptisms in the zone. (The last transfer we had 0 in our area and 9 in our zone.) This past week we spent time exploring leads from the last transfer and as of right now now have a list of 15 real potential investigators.

This next week we have MLC (Mission Leaders Conference) for 2 days. Then we are going to try to get out to Atata our island even though we are going to be pretty busy.  Something I liked this week in my personal study was the Parable in Luke 15. Jesus talked about a women who lost money and tried everything she could to find it. When the money was found the women was so happy she went and told everybody that they had found it. The fakatata to it is that when we repent our Father in Heaven is so happy and we should be too because we qualify to enter into his kingdom. I know we receive happiness when we repent.

Random things:
- I have taken over as driver.
- I played ping-pong at a less active house and took over their small wooden table for an hour.
- Apparently there was supposed to be a tsunami from the earthquake in Mexico but the wave died before it got to Tonga.

Ofa atu,
Elder Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment